We found out why #OpAfrica hacked a furniture supply company website - htxt.africa

edited July 2016 in Site discussion

imageWe found out why #OpAfrica hacked a furniture supply company website - htxt.africa

New World Hackers claimed responsibility for yesterday’s attacks, in which several sites were targeted under the #OpAfrica banner.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The hosting company, if it was ethical, should refund its clients for loss, or else at least give a few months free hosting, since they did not do what i am sure is in the contract they made these companies sign.

Big up to the hacker, as even though it is not a government or enterprise company, it shows how bad we are all being ripped off with false promises in contracts and bad companies we rely on. Hopefully #OpAfrica keeps doing this to sites with week security to help raise awareness to those who need it most, the owners of these websites.

And even bigger up to the fact they are trying to help fight corruption a different way, since no one even wants to try start, which i know for a fact since whenever i try raise issues or awareness people would rather turn the other way, at least this way, even if it is so simple as changing one file, it will help raise awareness and advertise that to those people who "turn the other way"